Corporate information based on the Transparent Civil Society Initiative.
- Name, registered office, address, and year of incorporation
Syrian Youth Assembly e.V.
13156 Berlin – Germany
Amtsgericht Charlottenburg Berlin HRB VR 37194 B
Year of foundation 2018
- Constitution, vision, and mission
SYA is a non-political, non-governmental youth organization that works with civil society as a non-profit. Registered in Germany , it was founded by a group of Syrian youth during the World Humanitarian Summit in 2016.
SYA ia a member and accredited organization by:
- The International Youth Federation – Accreditation Number: 1200.
- The United Network of Young Peacebuilders based in The Hague Netherlands.
- The United Nations Major Group for Children and Youth based in New York.
Syrian Youth Assembly Constitution in German Here
- Decision of the tax office
In accordance with its articles of association, the company promotes charitable purposes within the meaning of § 60a Abs. 1 AO über die gesonderte Feststellung der Einhal- tung der satzungsmäßigen Voraussetzungen nach den SS 51, 59, 60 und 61 AO.
The Tax Office for Corporations I, Berlin confirmed Syrian Youth Assembly’s non-profit status with its decision on corporate income tax of 10.04.2019 as it directly serves tax-privileged charitable purposes.
Syrian Youth Assembly is entitled to issue donation receipts for donations.
Annex to the decision for 2019 on corporate income tax (German) of 10.04.2019
- Name and function of key decision-makers
- Markus Kressler
- Tobias Ernst
- Katharina Urban
- Sabrina Konzok
- Fabienne Huber
- Christin Bohnke
- Activity report
The Syrian Youth Assembly is an E.V with the purpose of promoting popular and vocational education and training (pursuant to § 52 Para. 2 Sentence 1 No. 7 AO).
- Personnel structure:
In 2020, The team of Syrian Youth Assembly included more than 30 volunteers.
- Source of funds/8. application of funds:
- Company law affiliation
There are no corporate relationships with third parties.
The company has a branch in Jordan and a branch in Lebanon.
- Names of natural entities whose annual contributions account for more than ten percent of our total annual income.